Think you might be pregnant?
We can help. Pregnancy testing is done on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday. Prenatal care is provided by our nurse practitioners and midwives and two OB/GYN physicians Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Wednesday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Physical exams, pap and STI cultures
- Preventative health screening specialty referrals
- Screening for fetal abnormalities and blood incompatabilities
- Administration of rhogam when needed.
- High-risk pregnancy services
- Perinatal education
- Postpartum examination
- Mental health assessments
- Domestic violence assessments